From Hunza with Love
- The epitome of nostalgia hits us right when we long for our roots, crave our past and miss our good old days. As we have distanced […]
- If you have been following the Pakistani music scene, I am very much certain you have heard about Music Mela. If you are someone living in […]
- The Hunza Music Blog is now part of All Things Hunza and will regularly feature articles about the music scene from the many valleys of Hunza district.
- The people of Hunza valley, among others in Gilgit-Baltistan and Chitral, celebrate the Persian new year with great zeal. The celebrations are quite different from what are observed in modern day Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan etc but Hunza has been able to keep this tradition alive throughout centuries.
Hunza Through Foreign Eyes
- Dear Hunza, I remember I was asleep when I first saw you, I usually don’t sleep while I’m traveling but this time I did, and I’m […]
- This is the second part of three articles series by a Thai girl in Hunza valley, Pakistan. She visited Hunza 2017 and shares her experience with our readers in "Hunza Through foreign Eyes" section of our blog. Read the first part of this series on Upside Down in Pakistan - Thai Girl in Hunza.
- Pakistan, a country that just from the name might look scary for many due to the wrong perception. For a long time, it included me as well. If you ask what inspired me to visit Pakistan, the answer is that I read a review thread with a topic heading Why visit Pakistan?
- In cooperation with the international organisation BraveHearts International and the Pakistani NGO KADO (Karakoram Area Development Organization), two separate permaculture systems are being established in two demonstration areas together with down to earth PERMACULTURE DESIGN.
Hunza People Never Get Sick, Don’t Know About Cancer and Live up to 100 years, This is Their Secret!The Hunza Valley is a pristine mountainous region in northernmost Pakistan. It is rumored to have been the inspiration for Shangri-La in Lost Horizon, a classic novel by James Hilton that depicts Shangri-La as heaven on Earth.
- The Hunza Valley, a region in the Gilgit–Baltistan territory of northernmost Pakistan, is renowned not only for its spectacular natural scenery of majestic mountains and glittering lakes but also for the beauty of its people, who enjoy a long life expectancy.